Why Choose A Dealer?
Raynor Doors of Nebraska is an official dealer for Raynor Doors. If you are considering a new garage door or opener, it is important to take into consideration proper installation and maintenance service, which is what we offer as a local dealer. Starting with a reputable dealer will ensure that you are getting professional advice on all aspects of the purchase. Your Raynor dealer is first and foremost the exclusive place to go for Raynor Door quality and Styling. Our well-trained sales associate will come to your home and explain all of the options available to make sure the garage door you select will perform safely and reliably as well as meet your expectations for aesthetics, insulation and other quality factors. Choosing a garage door is not just simply about style and color, you must take into consideration a few additional important factors:
- Proper sizing of the door to the opening
Surprisingly, there is great variability in garage opening widths and heights. Getting those sizes right for your garage may require a custom order which your Raynor dealer can easily arrange for you.
- Expert planning of the garage door tracks and rails
Another detail your Raynor dealer will take care of for you is to note if there are any unusual requirements for how the door will be supported. For example, how much clearance is there between the door opening and the ceiling? Is there a good, solid header above the opening for a secure installation, or must that be reinforced?
- Getting the order correct
In any home project, there are numerous details to plan when ordering building materials. Among the more complex materials to specify, garage doors involve several components. If anything is ordered incorrectly or overlooked, there can be delays in getting your door installation completed in a timely fashion.
- Raynor dealers have an established checklist that must be followed for every order. That process is designed to avoid delays and get every part delivered to your home. Openers will come with the proper horsepower to handle the weight of the door you’ve ordered. The door will be the style and color you selected. And any accessories you’ve chosen such as windows and trim hardware will be included and looking great. In the remote chance that something comes up that wasn’t anticipated, chances are very high that your Raynor dealer will have that detail covered with parts that he has on the truck or at his dealership.
- Worry-free installation
When the installation day comes, you will know who will be doing the work and when. What a comfort that will be!
In contrast, if you order a door system from a big box store or other source that doesn’t specialize in garage doors, a general handyman or independent contractor will be rolling up to your home. That person may be seeing your garage for the first time, may not have everything needed, follow accepted practices or be available to you later if there are problems after the installation.
Raynor dealers follow installation guidelines set by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA). To be certified according to those industry standards, dealers must pass comprehensive study courses and written examinations. In addition, Raynor provides its dealers the opportunity to take part in hands-on training programs at the Raynor Academy in Illinois where the full gamut of Raynor residential as well as commercial door systems are available for training.
Some things you can count on when your Raynor door installation takes place:
- A Raynor-identified installer will perform your installation, not a third party.
- The components used will be as you ordered and expected.
- The installation will be done to Raynor standards: The tracks, rails and opener will be securely mounted, the door will open and close smoothly, and the entire assembly will fit properly to seal out the weather.
- A series of system checks will be performed to ensure that safety eyes and other door operating functions meet Raynor standards.
- The installer will clean up after the work, removing any packaging and other clutter.
- Confidence in using your new door and opener
- Before leaving the job, your installer will offer to spend some time with you going over your new door and opener so that you are confident about how everything works. The installer can also help you program the remote controls as well as pair the opener with your vehicles. If you aren’t available when the installer is there, someone else from the dealer can come out at a more convenient time that works for you.